Arguably one of the most respected voices of the Peace and Justice movement, Noam Chomsky, is “delighted to register [his] strong support” for the Peace Pledge.
In this video, Chomsky tells why he is endorsing the Peace Pledge, in hopes that others will join too!
Here are a few important things you should check out and can do to help, right away:
- SIGN the Pledge
- Get your organization to ENDORSE the campaign
- PROMOTE or PARTICIPATE in our 11/2 action in NYC where we will march to the Trump and Clinton campaign HQs to HAND DELIVER copies of the Pledge
- HOST an action in your community
- SHARE our Blog posts on movement building, unity, strategy, and overcoming militarization
- GIVE a donation now, to help us fuel our national organizing and agenda setting to end war past the first 100 days of the New President and the New Congress